Pages

June 2, 2010

Moving on...



I decided to leave Mariner after almost 5 years of rewarding and fulfilling work.  I am leaving behind a great team of talented individuals whom have been fun to work with. I especially enjoyed my last 14 months as part of the Education Group where I had the opportunity  to help  K-12 Education Agencies improving performance of teachers and students through the solutions we provided - leaving the cliche of the social impact and all that aside - that work was something that as a parent of 3 kids made me feel good about.

Where am I going next?
I have decided to join Quaero, a CSG Company, where I will be working on designing and delivering products and services in the marketing and customer intelligence area. I am really looking forward to the new challenges and learning opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to hear your feedback and comments. Thanks.